All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's guide to Thailand.
- Author BiographyPHIL MACDONALD, who wrote the 1st edition and updated the 2nd edition, moved to Hong Kong from Sydney in 1989 to continue his adventures in journalism that began eight years earlier in the west coast city of Perth. He worked for the Hong Kong Standard and South China Morning Post for a number of years before settling-by way of Laos and Singapore-in Phuket, Thailand. He now lives in Bangkok working as a freelance journalist and editor, contributing to a number of regional publications. His interests include Southeast Asian politics and history, and the beaches of Southern Thailand. TREVOR RANGES updated and wrote new features and sidebars for the 3rd and 4th editions. Ranges is a Bangkok-based travel writer whose work includes serving as principal writer for www.tourismthailand.com, the official website of the Tourism Authority of Thailand; contributing to National Geographic Traveler magazine; and writing the National Geographic Traveler: Cambodia guidebook.
- Author(s)Carl Parkes,Christopher Somerville,Phil MacDonald
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note160 colour photos, 22 maps
- Weight658 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.