National Geographic Ultimate Guide to Supernatural Places: Close Encounters, Haunted Houses, and Other Spooky Hot Spots Around the World by Sarah Bartlett (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.03+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.27Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining, lushly illustrated guide will show readers where to find - and how to explore - the spookiest places on earth.
- Author BiographyAn expert in the field of astrology, mythology, and humanistic and transpersonal psychology, SARAH BARTLETT has served as astrologer for the London Evening Standard and currently contributes as astrologer to BBC radio. Sarah is the author of twenty psycho-spiritual non-fiction books, including the bestselling Mythology Bible and A Brief History of Angels and Demons.
- Author(s)Sarah Bartlett
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note400 photos and illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.