All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking Amsterdam is part of an exciting pocket-guide series from National Geographic that showcases the world's great cities series presenting must-do neighbourhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sights, and indispensable information for the most memorable urban experience.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note140 colour photos, 20 maps
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.