National Geographic Walking Barcelona: The Best of the City by National Geographic (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.39+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionWalking Barcelona is part of an exciting pocket-guide series from National Geographic that showcases the world's great cities presenting must-do neighbourhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sights, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable urban adventure imaginable.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note140 colour photos, 20 maps
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.