All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.59Was:£9.99Free postage
- £9.12Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's great cities are showcased in this exciting National Geographic series presenting must-do neighbourhood itineraries.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE CANCILA is a New York City-based freelance writer. She was a staff editor at Saveur, where she wrote and edited food and travel features, managed the research division, and worked in a five-person team to completely redesign and relaunch saveur.com. Katherine now writes about travel, food, and parenting for a variety of print and online publications, including the Chicago Tribune, Budget Travel, New York Family, and babble.com. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring the far reaches of New York City, discovering new restaurants, and soaking up all the art and music the city has to offer.
- Author(s)Katherine Cancila
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs, 20 Maps
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.