All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's great cities are showcased in this exciting National Geographic series presenting must-do neighbourhood itineraries.
- Author BiographyIn more than 30 years of journalism, PAS PASCHALI has been an arts editor, travel writer and magazine publisher; he currently works as a freelance journalist for The Guardian. In the last 15 years he has divided his time between living in London and Paris. BRIAN ROBINSON was born and raised in Northern Ireland. He first visited Paris in 1969 on a family holiday and fell in love with the city. He studied Law at Sussex University's School of European Studies which required a year's study in France.He currently works as a press officer for the British Film Institute in London and regularly travels on Eurostar to his Marais pied-a-terre.
- Author(s)Pas Paschali
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs, 20 Maps
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.