All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing hundreds of iconic cover images, National Geographic The Covers is a stunning celebration of the magazine and its enduring influence on our world as well as a gorgeous volume to cherish and to give.
- Author BiographyMark Jenkins, former chief historian of the National Geographic Society's archives, has in all likelihood read every single article ever published in the magazine. He is the author of Worlds to Explore: Classic Tales of Travel and Adventure from National Geographic, High Adventure, an illustrated history of the National Geographic Society, and The Book of Marvels.
- Author(s)Mark Collins Jenkins
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note500 colour photographs
- Weight1878 g
- Width242 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Foreword byChris Johns
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.69Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.95Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.