CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide a consolidated collection of materials to facilitate comparison of the various national human rights institutions (NHRIs) already established in the Asia-Pacific region, against a background of selected international materials and with the assistance of several comparative tables.
- Author BiographyBrian Burdekin is currently Visiting Professor at the Raoul Wallenberg Institute in Sweden, teaches in the post-graduate program at Melbourne University Law School and is international adviser to a number of national human rights institutions in Africa, Asia and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Author(s)Brian Burdekin
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRaoul Wallenberg Institute Human Rights Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintMartinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.