Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the three failed peacemaking attempts during the Falklands crisis of 1982. The author examines the reasons for the failures in negotiations and offers several case studies in negotiating and third party mediation of international conflict.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS KINNEY is a foreign affairs specialist with interests in risk assessment and negotiation. Mr. Kinney was the recipient of a a Una Chapman Cox Fellowship, served as an Associate of the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown University, and has taught negotiation at Georgetown's School of Foreign Service.
- Author(s)Douglas Kinney
- Date of Publication08/01/1990
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.