Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- Author(s)Federica Prina
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight552 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Diversity, National Minorities and Cultural Rights: Russia and Beyond 3. Minority Rights Standards: Domestic to International - and Back to Domestic 4. Law, Informal Practices and Minorities' Cultural Rights 5. Strengthening the State through Homogenising Centralism 6. Interculturalism or Acculturation? The Education System 7. Participation through Cooperation? Minority Associations and State Institutions 8. National Cultural Autonomy: Real or Fictitious Participation? 9. Minorities' Voices: Ad Hoc Consultation and (A)political Participation 10. Conclusion
- Author BiographyFederica Prina is a Research Associate at the School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.