Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.97Trending at £12.34
- £11.71Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is the first and only scholarly attempt to cover the process of the formation of the modern national identity among the Crimean Tatars during the first decades of this century. It also illuminates similar processes among the other Turkic peoples of the Russian Empire.
- Author BiographyHakan Kirimli, Ph.D. (1990) in History, University of Wisconsin, Madison, is Assistant Professor at Bilkent University, Ankara. He has published a number of articles on the history and current situation of the Crimean Tatars.
- Author(s)S. Hakan Kirimli
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleOttoman Empire and its Heritage: Politics, Society and Economy Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 illustrations, 1 map
- Weight619 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.