Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe balance of nature in any strict sense has been upset long ago...The only option we have is to create a new balance objectively determined for each area in accordance with the intended use of that area.
- Author BiographyTony Prato is Professor of Ecological Economics, Co-Director, Center for Agricultural, Resource and Environmental Systems, University of Missouri-Columbia. Dan Fagre is Research Ecologist and Global Climate Change Coordinator, USGS Science Center, West Glacier, Montana.
- Author(s)Professor Dan Fagre,Professor Tony Prato
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note92
- Weight992 g
- Width187 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.