Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionExamines changes of national security culture and the implications that this has for international security.
- Author BiographyEmil J. Kirchner is Professor of European Studies and Jean Monnet Chair at the University of Essex. His current main interests include European security policy, regional and global governance, and cross-border cooperation. His recent publications include (co-authored) EU Security Governance (Manchester University Press 2007); (co-edited) Global Security Governance (Routledge 2007); (co-author) Studies on Policies and Policy Processes of the European Union (Law Press Renmin University 2003); (co-authored) 'The New Security Threats in Europe: Theory and Evidence', European Foreign Affaires Review 2002. James Sperling is Professor of Political Science at the University of Akron. His recent publications include (co-authored) EU Security Governance (Manchester University Press 2007); (co-edited) Global Security Governance (Routledge 2007) (editor) of Germany at 55: Berlin ist nicht Bonn? (Manchester University Press 2004) (coeditor) EU Enlargement and New Security Challenges in the Eastern Mediterranean (Intercollege Press 2004) and Limiting Institutions? The Challenge of Security Governance in Eurasia (Manchester University Press 2003).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 90 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEmil J. Kirchner,James Sperling
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.