CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn National Space Law in China, Yun Zhao examines space laws, regulations and policies in China. As the first English monograph on national space legislation in China, this book shall contribute to the understanding of China's space law regime.
- Author BiographyYun Zhao, Ph.D. (2003) in International Law, Faculty of Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands, is Professor of Law at the University of Hong Kong. He has published monographs and many articles on space law and dispute resolution.
- Author(s)Yun Zhao
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Space Law
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight638 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.