All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contends that there is a fundamental logic underlying the participation of non-elites in the nationalist enterprise. In order to understand this logic we must cast aside the standard myopia ingrained in most Rational Choice analysis.
- Author BiographyAMILCAR ANTONIO BARRETO is an Associate Professor at Northeastern University, Boston, USA.
- Author(s)Amilcar Antonio Barreto
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 188 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.