Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £25.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook for undergraduates, this title considers nationalism and ethnicity within the context of both traditional and new international relations theory. Case studies are included on Quebec, Bosnia, Northern Ireland and Eritrea.
- Author BiographySandra Joireman lectures at Wheaton College, Illlinois. She is a highly experienced teacher and author of acclaimed books on African politics.
- Author(s)Sandra Fullerton Joireman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleInternational Relations for the 21st Century S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Notefurther reading
- Weight272 g
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.