All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionLeading social scientists and historians examine the complex relationship between warfare and the emergence of nationalism.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Hall is James McGill Professor of Comparative Historical Sociology at McGill University. His recent publications include Ernest Gellner (2010) and The Anatomy of Power: The Social Theory of Michael Mann (Cambridge University Press, 2006). Sinisa Malesevic is a Professor and Head of the School of Sociology at University College Dublin. His recent publications include The Sociology of War and Violence (Cambridge University Press, 2010) and Identity as Ideology (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Hall,Sinisa Malesevic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.