CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that nationalist exclusion and ethnic conflict are characteristic of a modern society that is fragmented into nation states.
- Author BiographyAndreas Wimmer is Professor of Political and Cultural Change and Director at the Center for Development Studies of the University of Bonn.
- Author(s)Andreas Wimmer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.