CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive approach to explaining the causes, effects, and solutions for the presence and plight of Native Americans in the criminal justice system. Articles from scholars and experts in Native American issues examine the ways in which society's response to Native Americans is often socially constructed.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Ian Ross is an Associate Professor, Division of Criminology, Criminal Justice, and Social Policy, and a Fellow of the Center for International and Comparative Law, University of Baltimore. Larry Gould is a Full Professor of Criminal Justice and Associate Dean of the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences at Northern Arizona University.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Ian Ross,Ph.D.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.