Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionEvangelical Christianity is Mexico's fastest-growing religious movement, with about ten million adherents today. This book focuses on two sharply contrastive native evangelical sects in Central Mexico: Amistad y Vida (Friendship and Life) and La Luz del Mundo (The Light of the World).
- Author BiographyHUGO G. NUTINI is University Professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh. Jean F. Nutini, who holds the Maestria en Antropologia Social from the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City, has conducted extensive ethnographic research in Mexico. She has published in anthropology with Hugo G. Nutini and in public health with colleagues in the Department of Behavioral and Community Health Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh, where she was Research Associate (2002-2013). Earlier, she taught anthropology and traditional medicine at the Instituto Mexicano de Seguro Social in Cordoba, Veracruz (1983-1987).
- Author(s)Hugo G. Nutini,Jean F. Nutini
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.