All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide to plants from the southern Great Basin/northern Mojave desert region that Paiute and Shoshone peoples sustained on through their shared way of life and harvesting.
- Author BiographyDavid Rhode is research professor of archaeology and paleoecology at the Desert Research Institute in Reno, Nevada.
- Author(s)David Rhode
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.