All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiles commutes each day to the city, leaving his wife Caroline to get to know the locals of the village they have just moved to. November comes, and with it the ancient bonfire festival. Caroline feels certain that she saw something terrible happen at the fire. And her husband was involved.
- Author BiographyFormer Features Editor of The Independent, now freelance for a variety of international newspapers, including the Sunday Times and The Times. A licensed aircraft pilot, he has flown throughout Europe and America, and was the founder and first editor of the aviation magazine Flyer. He is the author of three travel books on the sights, history and culture of southern Spain. He is married, with children.
- Author(s)David Hewson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/06/2002
- Weight230 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.38
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £16.16Trending at £20.16
- £4.70Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.