All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first study in English of French-language fiction by Lebanese women writers and therefore brings a relatively unknown literary tradition to light.
- Author BiographyMichelle Hartman is associate professor of Arabic literature at the Institute of Islamic Studies, McGill University, Canada. She is the author of Jesus, Joseph and Job: Reading Rescriptings of Religious Figures in Lebanese Women's Fiction.
- Author(s)Michelle Hartman
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMiddle East Studies Beyond Dominant Paradigms
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £7.85Trending at £11.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £9.89Trending at £14.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.95
- £7.85Trending at £8.02
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.