CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £6.00Trending at £6.22
- £13.80Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £13.31Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the history and expansion of voting rights for American Indians.
- Author BiographyDaniel McCool is a Professor of Political Science at the University of Utah and the director of the American West Center and the Environmental Studies program at the University of Utah. He is the author, co-author, or editor of six other books, including: Native Waters: Contemporary Indian Water Settlements and the Second Treaty Era (2002); Staking Out the Terrain: Power and Performance Among Natural Resource Agencies, 2nd edition (1996, with Jeanne Clarke); and Contested Landscape: The Politics of Wilderness in Utah and the West (1999). He has appeared as an expert witness in Indian voting rights cases, and has served as a consultant for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the US Justice Department, and the Southwest Center for Environmental Research and Policy. Susan M. Olson is a Professor of Political Science at the University of Utah, where she has been teaching since 1986. Since 2000 she has also been Associate Vice President for Faculty at the University of Utah. She has been an active member of the American Political Science Association and the Law and Society Association since 1978, serving on the board of trustees of the latter. She is the author of Clients and Lawyers: Securing the Rights of Disabled Persons (1984). She has published numerous articles in Law and Society Review, Polity, the Journal of Politics and Law and Policy, among others. Jennifer L. Robinson currently works for the Center for Public Policy and Administration at the University of Utah as a Research Associate. She is completing her Ph.D. in Political Science, focusing on American Government and Public Administration at the University of Utah. In 2003, Jennifer was awarded the Scott M. Matheson Fellowship in Political Science at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Daniel McCool,Jennifer L. Robinson,Susan M. Olson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.