Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £13.77Trending at £14.76
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)Abdulrahim Y. Kalendar,P. H. Oosthuizen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology/Springerbriefs in Thermal Engineering and Applied Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Natural Convective Heat Transfer from Narrow Vertical Plates.- Natural Convective Heat Transfer from Inclined Narrow Plates.- Effect of Edge Conditions on Natural Convective Heat Transfer from Narrow Vertical Plates.- Experimental Results for Natural Convective Heat Transfer from Vertical and inclined narrow Plates.- Turbulent Natural Convective Heat Transfer from Narrow Plates.- Natural Convective Heat Transfer from two Adjacent Narrow Plates.
- Author BiographyPatrick H. Oosthuizen, Queen's University, firstname.lastname@example.org Abdulrahim Kalendar, College of Technological Studies, email@example.com
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.