CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionYaron Ayalon explores the Ottoman Empire's history of natural disasters and its responses on a state, communal, and individual level.
- Author BiographyYaron Ayalon is an Assistant Professor of History at Ball State University, Indiana. He previously taught at Emory University, Atlanta and the University of Oklahoma. He has published articles in edited volumes and in journals such as the International Journal of Middle East Studies, the Journal of Ottoman Studies, Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations, and Die Welt des Islams. He has presented his research at the annual conferences of the Middle East Studies Association, the American Historical Association, and the Association for Jewish Studies. He has also served as an editor for the Encyclopedia of Jews in the Islamic World.
- Author(s)Yaron Ayalon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.