All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome central questions in the natural and social sciences can't be answered by controlled laboratory experiments, often considered to be the hallmark of the scientific method. This book consists of eight comparative studies drawn from history, archeology, economics, economic history, geography, and political science.
- Author BiographyJared Diamond is Professor of Geography, University of California, Los Angeles. His books include Guns, Germs, and Steel. James A. Robinson is Professor of Government, Harvard University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note14 figures, 5 maps, 7 tables
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames A. Robinson,Jared Diamond
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £10.11
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £8.10Trending at £14.17
- £9.55Trending at £11.82
- £9.68Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.