Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an answer to open questions in our understanding of consciousness, this book examines how emergence can be understood within the scientific picture and whether a complete vision of the world can be attained that includes consciousness.
- Author BiographyWilliam Seager is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Toronto Scarborough. He has written extensively on the problem of consciousness and its relation to the physical world. His publications include the books Metaphysics of Consciousness and Theories of Consciousness , many journal articles, book chapters and reviews.
- Author(s)William Seager
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- Series TitleThe Frontiers Collection
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 264 p.
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.