Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhether solid, liquid, or gaseous, the phase of a fuel has important implications for how it can be used. In US approximately 20 per cent of the nation's electricity is obtained from natural gas-fired power plants. This book describes the technology and scale of the infrastructure that has evolved to produce, transport, and consume natural gas.
- Author(s)John Tabak
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & line illustrations, index, glossary, chronology, sidebars, further resources, web sources, tables & charts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.