All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates critical preparedness issues that emergency managers must face before, during, and after disasters of any kind. This book demonstrates how to use the results of GIS tools, spatial analysis, and remote sensing to reduce adverse disaster outcomes and to foster social, economic and environmental sustainability.
- Author BiographyLouisiana State University, Baton Roton Rouge, USA
- Author(s)John Pine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Out-of-print date16/09/2014
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.