All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume traces the emergence and development of social rank in our present day world. It looks at ideas of hierachy in the light of the historical, anthropological and sociological evidence to generate understanding of present-day struggles in race and ethnic relations.
- Author BiographyChris Smaje is a Lecturer of Sociology at the University of Surrey. He holds degrees in anthropology, health policy, and sociology, and his research interests span the fields of medical sociology and the comparative historical sociology of race and colonialism. He is a member of the editorial boards of the journals Ethnic and Racial Studies and Sociology of Health and Illness.
- Author(s)Chris Smaje
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note6
- Weight558 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.