All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionA suitable accompaniment to AMNH books, Natural Histories and Extraordinary Birds, this journal features a print on the cover drawn from the Museum's unique Rare Book Collection and has lined pages, a decorative ribbon and a pocket folder in the back.
- Author BiographyThe American Museum of Natural History in New York City is one of the largest and most respected museums in the world. Since the Museum was founded in 1869, its collections have grown to include more than 32 million specimens and artifacts relating to the natural world and human cultures. The Museum showcases its collections in the exhibit halls, and, behind the scenes, more than 200 scientists carry out cutting-edge research. Approximately 5 million people from around the world visit the Museum each year. Plan a trip to the Museum, home of the world's largest collection of dinosaur fossils
- Author(s)American Museum of Natural History
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.