Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionNature is an unavoidable force in these poems, providing space for meditations on our knowledge of self and other. How do our environments and pasts affect us? How did we become? These poems have their own organic forms, adapted to purpose. Precision and sentiment give this debut force and vitality.
- Author BiographyEmily Hasler was born in Felixstowe, Suffolk and studied at the University of Warwick for a BA in English Literature and Creative Writing and an MA in Romanticisms. She now lives in London. In 2009 she won second prize in the Edwin Morgan International Poetry Competition. Her poems have appeared in various publications, including the Rialto, Poetry Salzburg, Warwick Review and Horizon Review, and have been anthologised in Dove Release, Birdbook, Clinic 2 and Herbarium. Her poems will also appear in The Salt Book of Younger Poets and The Best British Poetry 2011. She is a regular poetry reviewer for Warwick Review.
- Author(s)Emily Hasler
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight46 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.