All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.28Was:£7.99Free postage
- £6.96Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to life in the world's oceans. This title includes 100 re-useable stickers of fish, mammals, amphibians and invertebrates, ranging from the white shark to the seahorse. It is intended for kids who want to know more about the creatures that live underwater.
- Author BiographyThe book is fully checked and approved by the Department of Zoology at the Natural History Museum in London.
- Author(s)Natural History Museum
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £2.89Trending at £2.97
- £5.61Trending at £6.96
- £4.99Trending at £5.08
- £14.49Trending at £14.90
- £2.49Trending at £2.97
- £4.92Trending at £5.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.