Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSymbolic computation/Artificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid D. McDonald,Leonard Bolc
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of Contents1. Deliberate Writing.- 2. Text Generation: The Problem of Text Structure.- 3. Planning Natural-Language Referring Expressions.- 4. Surface Transformations During the Generation of Written German Sentences.- 5. VIE-GEN: A Generator for German Texts.- 6. Generation of Sentences from a Syntactic Deep Structure with a Semantic Component.- 7. Generating Japanese Text from Conceptual Representation.- 8. Fluency in Natural Language Reports.- 9. PHRED: A Generator for Natural Language Interfaces.- 10. Generating Language with a Phrasal Lexicon.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.