CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores natural law theories in the early Enlightenment from Grotius to Kant.
- PrizesWinner of Morris D. Forkosch Prize for the Best Book in Intellectual History 2000.
- Author(s)T. J. Hochstrasser
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2000
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 58
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byQuentin Skinner,Lorraine Daston,Dorothy Ross,James Tully
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.