Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionHuman beings are a part of nature and apart from it. The argument of Natural Law and Justice is that the philosophy of natural law and contemporary theories about the nature of justice are both efforts to make sense of the fundamental paradox of human experience: individual freedom and responsibility in a causally determined universe.
- Author BiographyLloyd L. Weinreb is Dane Professor of Law, Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Lloyd L. Weinreb
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1990
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.