All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to improve your physical and emotional well-being throughout the menopause. This work contains information that aims to demystify each symptom and includes advice on managing your menopause naturally.
- Author BiographyDr. Miriam Stoppard is the leading pregnancy, parenting and healthcare author in the UK. She has published over fifty books including DK's best-selling Conception, Pregnancy and Birth. She has recently launched a range of interactive toys with Tomy,her own magazines and the Nurture skincare products. Miriam is also a columnist for The Mirror. She resides in London.
- Author(s)Miriam Stoppard
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleDK Healthcare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/08/2010
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, index
- Weight220 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.