All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of the classic book on the subject. Provides advice on natural horsemanship, contrasting the natural and domestic habitats. Covers a range of holistic methods of treatment, including acupuncture, massage, herbalism and homeopathy. Discusses developmental interaction between a horse and humans.
- Author BiographyMary Bromiley is a Chartered and Veterinary Physiotherapist. In 1984 she founded, with her daughters Penny and Rabbit Slattery, the Downs House Equine Rehabilitation Centre, a world first for the treatment and rehabilitation of both horse and rider. She has written six books, and has been published internationally in six languages. She lectures worldwide and for 18 years travelled as therapist to the medal winning New Zealand 3 day event team.
- Author(s)Mary W. Bromiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2009
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width177 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.