Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do new things happen? Boyle answers through consideration of a conceptual history of the new, logical formalization of how novelty occurs, discussion of the relevance of novelty to scientific questions surrounding Earth, life and consciousness, and integrative reading of the respective philosophies of Ludwig Wittgenstein and Martin Heidegger.
- Author BiographyRichard Boyle studies the relationship between major changes in the history of life and associated changes in the history of Earth's climate. He gained a BA in Biological Sciences from the University of Oxford, followed by a Masters in Theoretical/Mathematical Biology from the University of London, and a PhD in Earth System Modeling from the University of East Anglia. He has published numerous research papers investigating coevolution of life and its physical environment, and has a keen enthusiasm for philosophy.
- Author(s)Richard Boyle
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.