Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1973
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. NOM in natural waters3. Characterization of NOM4. NOM removal by coagulation5. NOM removal by electrochemical methods6. NOM removal by membranes7. NOM removal by advanced oxidation processes8. NOM removal by adsorption9. NOM removal by ion exchange10. Integrated methods
- Author BiographyProfessor Mika Sillanpaa is the head of the Laboratory at Lappeenranta University of Technology. His main function is conduct research and development activities and provides teaching and supervision for graduate and postgraduate students. He has 3760 total citations by 2683 documents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.