All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionUtilizes basic concepts of economics and finance to explain the relationship of the economy to the ecosystem, seeing the ecosystem as imposing biophysical constraints on economic growth. Means of sustainable economic development and sustainable resource use are stressed.
- Author BiographyDr. Tony Prato is professor of resource economics and management, and director of the Center for Agricultural, Resource and Environmental Systems at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He has written extensively on the assessment and management of natural resources. Prato is the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions and has taught and/or conducted research in the United States, the People's Republic of China, Thailand, New Zealand and Australia. His experience in the field includes service with the US Department of Energy and the US Department of Agriculture.
- Author(s)Professor Tony Prato
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note102 illustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width190 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.