All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom from addiction is available in the one place that's the most difficult for an addict to be-the present moment. In Natural Rest for Addiction, non-duality teacher and addiction specialist Scott Kiloby offers his program for finding recovery from substance abuse-and addictions of all kinds-through the mindful practice of Resting Presence.
- Author BiographyScott Kiloby is a noted author, teacher, and international speaker on the subject of non-dual wisdom as it applies to addiction, depression, anxiety, and trauma. He is founder of a worldwide community of Living Inquiries facilitators who work with people in over twelve different countries. He is also cofounder of The Kiloby Center for Recovery in Rancho Mirage, CA, the first addiction, anxiety, and depression treatment center to focus primarily on mindfulness.
- Author(s)Scott Kiloby
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication28/05/2017
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byJeff Foster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.