Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAriel E. Lugo,Joe Wisniewski
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. 1. The Importance of Carbon Sinks. 2. Effects of CO2 on Natural Systems. 3. Managing Natural Sinks of CO2. 4. Modeling Carbon Fluxes. 5. Natural Sinks of CO2 Workshop Summary; Synthesis, Conclusions, Key Findings, and Research Recommendations. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.