All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-use identification guide to 280 tree species most commonly seen in Britain, Ireland and other parts of Northern Europe.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Andrew Cleave MBE began his career as a biology teacher before concentrating on writing, photography, lecturing and tour leading. He has written more than thirty books on natural history subjects. About the photographer Paul Sterry is one of the UK's leading wildlife and natural history photographers, with more than 40 highly successful books to his name. Originally trained as a biologist, he uses his knowledge of natural history and ecology to take images that depict wildlife in a natural context, and celebrate its beauty. He lives in Berkshire.
- Author(s)Andrew Cleave
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleNaturalist's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight304 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.