All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionNaturalized Bioethics shows bioethicists and health care professionals a new way to address the ethical issues surrounding health care.
- Author BiographyHilde Lindemann is Professor of Philosophy at Michigan State University. A former editor of Hypatia and The Hastings Center Report, she is the author of a number of books, including An Invitation to Feminist Ethics and Damaged Identities, Narrative Repair. Marian Verkerk is Professor of the Ethics of Care at the University Medical Center, Groningen, in the Netherlands, where she is also Head of the Department of Medical Ethics, Health Law, and Medical Humanities and Director of the Center for the Ethics of Care. Margaret Urban Walker is Lincoln Professor of Ethics and Professor of Philosophy at Arizona State University. Her work on moral epistemology and moral psychology includes Moral Repair: Reconstructing Moral Relations After Wrongdoing; Moral Contexts; and Moral Understandings: A Feminist Study in Ethics, now in its second edition.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHilde Lindemann,Margaret Urban Walker,Marian Verkerk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.