CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Tuukka Kaidesoja
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Naturalizing scientific realism 3. Overview of the origical critical realism 4. From transcendental arguments to naturalistic arguments 5. Causal powers in critical realist ontology 6. Naturalizing social ontology: human action and social systems 7. Emergence in social ontology 8. Conclusion
- Author BiographyTuukka Kaidesoja is a postdoctoral researcher at Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.