CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook details the process of collegial coaching for technology integration within educational environments and is intended for use within a variety of settings, from primary classrooms through high schools to graduate educational leadership and instructional technology courses and beyond.
- Author BiographyKatie Alaniz is an instructor of graduate education courses at Houston Baptist University in Houston, Texas, where she works with master's level students seeking to make a positive impact in schools and society. Additionally, as an instructional technologist and computer teacher at River Oaks Baptist School in Houston, Katie guides and supports fellow faculty members in incorporating educationally enriching technological tools within their classroom learning environments. Her research and writing interests include instructional technology, collegial coaching, and teacher education. Dawn Wilson taught middle school math for sixteen years before becoming a full time faculty member and professor of educational technology at Houston Baptist University for the last twelve years. In this position, she has mentored university and K12 teachers as they learn how to integrate instructional technology in the classroom across a variety of disciplines. Her research and writing interests include coaching for technology integration, teaching online, and flipping classroom instruction.
- Author(s)Dawn K. Wilson,Katie Alaniz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight349 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.