Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a typical year in the natural life of South Texas. This book discusses numerous topics for each month, from the first appearance of butterflies in January, to alligators making a comeback in July, to the Christmas bird count in December. It features observations filled with natural history lore.
- Author BiographyRoland H. Wauer, of Victoria, Texas, enjoyed a 32-year career as a National Park Service interpreter, biologist, and Chief of Resource Management. He is also the author of The American Robin, A Birder's West Indies: An Island-by-Island Tour, and For All Seasons: A Big Bend Journal.
- Author(s)Roland H. Wauer
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2001
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleCorrie Herring Hooks Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note29 line drawings
- Weight709 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mimi Hoppe Wolf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.