All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.50
- £1.89Trending at £2.53
- £41.51Trending at £51.56
- £35.17Trending at £63.02
- £11.54Trending at £12.08
- £31.21Trending at £32.38
- £19.94Trending at £24.97
About this product
- DescriptionRecovering the controversies and commentary surrounding the early creation of scientific photography and drawing on a wide range of new sources and critical theories, Tucker establishes a greater understanding of the rich visual culture of Victorian science and alternative forms of knowledge, including psychical research.
- Author BiographyJennifer Tucker is an associate professor of history, science in society, and gender studies at Wesleyan University. Her work has been published in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Boston Globe.
- Author(s)Jennifer Tucker
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note68 Halftones, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.